We know technology is evolving and has opportunities to improve the classroom experience. We want to make it easy to learn new technology and integrate it in the classroom. That’s why MREA partners with Atomic Learning to provide educators on-demand professional development training.
Through a library of thousands of short, online video tutorials and curriculum examples showing successful integration of technology and 21st Century Skills, Atomic Learning’s solution provides professional development when and where it’s needed. Data-driven research proves the use of Atomic Learning positively impacts student achievement in math and reading.
A subscription to Atomic Learning includes:
- Tech Integration Projects for seamless classroom integration
- 21st Century Skills concept training
- Workshops on topics such as Web 2.0, Facebook® for Educators, Effective Online Discussions, and more
- Training Spotlights on current ed tech topics to help teachers put it all together
- Just-in-time training tutorials on 205+ applications and 50+ assistive tech tool
MREA members receive 10% off or a minimum of $150 discount per school district. Current AL members will keep their current pricing and will never exceed the MREA discount.
For more information and pricing for your district, contact:
Luke Habein at Atomic Learning
(Identify yourself as an MREA member)
Fred Nolan, MREA Executive Director