U.S. Department of Education will host a series of webinars on the Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP), starting today to seminar, in an effort to provide LEAs with a better understanding of the changes to the requirements, procedures, and timelines for Small, Rural Schools Achievement (SRSA) and Rural, Low Income Schools (RLIS) grants.
The dates and times the webinar, REAP: What LEAs Need to Know in FY 2017:
- Monday, April 24, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 3-4 p.m.
- Monday, May 1, 12-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2-3 p.m.
* Times are noted in central time, but the webinars will be held in the eastern time zone.
Registration is required, and attendees should register at their earliest convenience.
To register, please follow these steps:
- Click “Register”.
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click “Submit.”
After you submit the registration, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
On the day of the event, follow the directions in the confirmation to join the webinar.