Concurrent Enrollment Resources
MREA prepared this page of resources to equip teachers, principals, superintendents, parents, students and board members with information on recent concurrent enrollment changes.
Minnesota State (formerly MnSCU) has asked its campus concurrent enrollment advisory committees to comment on concurrent enrollment pricing and faculty credentialing with tested experience.
MREA encourages every member district with concurrent enrollment from a Minnesota State campus to get engaged. Read articles on what’s happened.
Overview and Steps to Take
- Concurrent Enrollment Basics (MDE)
- Minnesota Dual Credit Conference (11/05/2016)
- Concurrent Enrollment: Challenges and Actions (Conference Presentation)
- Concurrent Enrollment Challenges/Possibilities Handout
- Email Fred Nolan with any questions about the presentation
What’s Happening in Minnesota
- Pricing: Minnesota State Pricing Memo (4/18/16)
- Tested Experience: A deep dive with links to HLC, Minnesota State and U of M CIS Tested Experience documents
- Faculty Qualification Policies and Strategies Relevant to Dual Enrollment Programs: An Analysis of States and
Regional Accreditation Agencies (July 2016 Policy Report)
What’s Happening in Other States
- 50-State Comparison: Dual/Concurrent Enrollment Policies (Education Commission of the United States)