Breakout sessions at MREA’s 2016 Annual Conference: Making Teaching Matter will explore different aspects of reimagining the teaching profession.
Making Teaching Matter will offer more than 35 sessions total and provide plenty of networking and development opportunities for teachers, administrators, school board members and other education professionals. Register online.
“Reimagining the Profession” Sessions
Seven breakout sessions will focus on the theme of reimagining the profession:
- Authentic Intellectual Work: Improving Teaching through Rigorous Learning (Sarah Brown Wessling and Dr. Dana Carmichael)
- Overview of Winona State University Education Village (Dr. Tarrell Portman)
- Reimagining Education (Kayla Delzer)
- Creativity through Constraint: Projects that Enliven and Challenge (Sarah Brown Wessling)
- Innovative Para-to-Sped Teaching Initiative (Dr. Rhonda Bonnstetter and Mary Palmer)
- Voluntary Pre-K: Moving Forward (Bobbie Burnham)
- Learning to Look: Finding Learning, Shifting Instruction (Sarah Brown Wessling)
Register Your Team Today
A team of 3 people from the same school district or educational organization can attend the entire conference for only $645. Additional group participants are only $175 each. Participant names can be updated later; simply secure your 3 spots with “TBD.”
Register yourself or a team today.
Special thanks to these MREA Associate Members for their additional support:
Foster, Jacobs & Johnson, Inc.
National Joint Powers Alliance
Robert W. Baird & Company
Hiller Commercial Floors