Engaged Classroom Institute
Empowering teachers to meet students’ cultural and developmental needs and create classroom conditions where students feel known and safe, challenged and creative, cared for and encouraged.
Participants will gain:
- A vision and plan for designing equity-centered classrooms
- A clear, strategic approach to integrating research-based strategies to support academic and social-emotional development
- A framework to increase students’ effort, interest, attention, participation and commitment.
See the September and October tabs for more information.
(5) Youth Suicide Prevention: Responding to the Crisis (Webinar)
(9-10) Engaged Classroom Institute (Roseville) Must also attend October session
(13) Leading Change; Managing Transitions (Webinar)
(12,26) Flying WILD Teacher Workshop (St. Paul)
(17-18) Engaged Classroom Institute (Roseville) Must also attend September session
(18) Nature and the New Science Standards: PLT K-8 Workshop (St. Paul)