School Cyber Security Webinar
All Greater Minnesota school districts are susceptible to cyber criminal acts. Join this online workshop to better understand cyber danger, protect school systems and finances, and prevent or mitigate a costly cyber breach. This one-hour webinar will better prepare your organization against the threat of malicious cyber events. Suggested participants are staff who work in information technology, finance and business, and central administration.
• Explain what your cyber insurance policy covers and does not cover
• Provide examples of both current and new ways cyber criminals are trying to get to your private information and your finances
• Identify common steps to prevent or mitigate a costly breach
• Provide resources that your staff can use to help them understand cyber dangers and protect school systems and finances.
See the May tab for more information.
(3-24) PLC Spring Workshop: Sustaining a Collaborative Culture (5 locations statewide)
(4) PreK-3 Leadership Workshop Series (Fergus Falls)
(6) Project WILD Workshop for K-12 Teachers and Youth Leaders (Henderson)
(9) Global Book Club for Educators (Minneapolis)
(22-24) STEM at the Zoo (Apple Valley)
(14) Global Book Club for Educators (Minneapolis)
(15) School Cyber Security: Soft Target or Hardened Fortress (Webinar)