Minnesota leaders will host Agricultural Education Listening Sessions to gain input on the future of agriculture, food and natural resource education in the state. These sessions aim to help develop a shared vision and strategies for implementation within Agricultural Literacy, School-Based Agricultural Education/FFA, Post-Secondary Education, Teacher Preparation, and Farm Business Management through 2025.
Meetings are free to attend and open to the public. Each will be held from
10 am – 2 pm, with lunch provided. Individuals with an interest in connecting Minnesota students’ education and training to the agriculture and food industry are encouraged to participate.
Dates & Locations
- Tuesday, October 10 – Mankato (South Central College)
- Wednesday, October 11 – St. Paul (University of Minnesota-Twin Cities)
- Thursday, October 12 – Marshall (Southwest Minnesota State University)
- Tuesday, October 17 – Willmar (Ridgewater College)
- Wednesday, October 18 – Crookston (University of Minnesota-Crookston)
- Thursday, October 19 – Brainerd (Central Lakes College)