The Minnesota House of Representatives passed the E-12 and Tax bills early this morning and sent them to the Senate. The Senate adjourned at about 7 am this morning before returning to session at 7:30 am to review the bills.
Notables to date:
- Provide 2&2 on the formula
- Create Ag2School 40 percent tax credit
- Establish new school readiness program with $50 million over two years (Voluntary Pre-K remains for current districts in the program)
- Establish a new tiered teacher licensure system and a new Professional Educator Licensure Board
More E-12 Resources
What’s the impact?
- See revenue change by district
- Track state level changes in funding
- Track state level changes in levies