MREA will host 12 meetings this fall to gather input on the issues that matter most to our Greater Minnesota members. Teachers, board members, and administrators are encouraged to attend.
Information from the 2016 Fall Member Meetings will be used to build MREA’s member platform for the 2017 legislative session. Participants also will discuss successes and challenges in member districts.
These input sessions will be held in August and September at schools across the state, from Albert Lea to Thief River Falls.
2016 Fall Member Meetings
All meetings run from 7-9 pm. Select your location and register online:
- Albert Lea — Tuesday, Sept. 20 (Room 109, Brookside Education Center, 211 W Richway Drive)
- Bemidji — Thursday, Aug. 25 (Board Room, Downtown Education Center, 502 Minnesota Ave NW)
- Brainerd — Monday, Sept. 12 ( Room 200, Washington Educational Svcs Center, 804 Oak St)
- Cloquet — Tuesday, Aug. 23 (School Board Room, Garfield School, 302 14th St)
- Grand Rapids — Wednesday, Aug. 24 (Board Room, Administrative Building, 820 NW 1st Ave)
- Fergus Falls – Wednesday, Sept. 14 (Otter Community Room, Kennedy High School, 601 Randolph Ave)
- Pine Island — Thursday, Sept. 22 (5-12 School, 223 1st Ave SE)
- Princeton — Thursday, Sept. 8 (Conference Room, (New) District Offices, 705 2nd St N)
- Redwood Falls — Thursday, Sept. 15 (Board Room, Redwood Valley Middle School, 100 George Ramseth Dr)
- Rushford — Wednesday, Sept. 21 (Biology Room 3-7, Rushford-Peterson High School, 102 N Mill St)
- Thief River Falls – Tuesday, Sept. 13 (Board Room, District Service Center, 230 LaBree Ave S (enter Door #2))
- Worthington — Monday, Sept. 19 (Media Center, High School, 1211 Clary St)
There is no cost to attend. Register today so meeting space can be planned accordingly. Contact the MREA office at (320) 762-6574 with questions.
Thank you to our member districts for partnering with MREA to host these meetings.