The Minnesota Department of Education, in partnership with the Minnesota Initiative Foundations and Minnesota’s Future, is holding regional community listening sessions to learn how they can be more effective in linking policies, programs and practices to ensure every child in Minnesota has a high-quality early education.
Information and themes that arise will be shared with the Minnesota Departments of Education, Health, Human Services and the Children’s Cabinet for consideration while planning effective prenatal through 3rd grade policies, programs and practices.
Sessions will be 90 minutes long and will be held the first two weeks of November. Register for sessions in the following communities:
- Bemidji: Tuesday, November 3, 6:15-7:45 p.m. (Register.)
- Duluth: Tuesday, November 3, 12:30-2:00 p.m. (RSVP to email@example.com.)
- Fergus Falls: Wednesday, November 4, 1:00-2:30 p.m. (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-2239.)
- Little Falls: Wednesday, November 4, 6:30-8:00 p.m. (RSVP to email@example.com or 320-631-2058.)
- Owatonna: Monday, November 9, 1:00-2:30 p.m. (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-455-3215.)
- Roseville: Monday, November 2, 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Register.)
- Willmar: Friday, November 6, 1:00-2:30 p.m. (Register.)