MREA is now accepting presentation proposals for its 2015 Annual Conference, Great Beginnings: When Learning Starts Early, Inspires, Applies. The conference will be held Sunday-Tuesday, November 15-17, at Cragun’s Resort near Brainerd.
The deadline to submit a proposal is 5 pm Wednesday, June 3. Learn more about submitting a proposal.
Share Effective Practices
The 2015 MREA Annual Conference is a chance to share an effective practice used to improve the early learning of children across Minnesota and to provide high quality rural education to help MREA’s member districts. MREA members are particularly interested in effective practices in the following areas:
- Preschool Program Assessment and Development
- Other compelling practices that promote high quality rural education
- MREA has nearly 200 member districts serving 190,000 rural students.
- MREA sends 2,500 recipients a bi-weekly email update that promotes the conference.
- MREA promotes the annual conference on its website and marketing materials.
- Registration for the 2014 conference topped 300 attendees.
- Presenters will receive a choice of:
- Free conference registration for Monday only including lunch, or
- Reduced registration for the entire conference.