As schools enter their final weeks of educating students, MREA thanks its members for continuing to be the Voice for Greater Minnesota Education. With membership at 223 school district and 60 associate members, MREA is proud to raise its voice on behalf of 237,800 students.
Strength in Members
MREA’s strength stands in its members. District memberships have grown 55 percent in the last five years. Business and organizational memberships have jumped 275 percent as organizations recognize that MREA is the only advocate focused on Greater Minnesota students and schools.
A special thanks goes out to 35 new members who joined MREA this year to help MREA drive change at the capitol:
New School District Members
- Cannon Falls Public Schools
- Lanesboro Public Schools
- Long Prairie-Grey Eagle Schools
- Madelia Public Schools
- Milaca Public Schools
- Mora Public Schools
- Swanville Public Schools
- Upsala Public Schools
- Watertown-Mayer Public Schools
New Associate Members
- (ARI) Architectural Resources Inc.
- Bethel University
- Booth Law Group LLC
- Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement U of M (CAREI)
- Ehlers Inc.
- I+S Group**
- Kodet Architectural Group, Ltd.
- LHB Corp.
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- MN Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools
- MN Board of School Administrators
- National Insurance Services
- Northwest Evaluation Association*
- Northwest Regional Interdistrict Council SPED Coop
- PFM Asset Management/MSDLAF+
- Pine to Prairie Cooperative
- RA Morton & Associates
- Southern Minnesota Education Consortium
- Springsted Inc.*
- St. Mary’s University of Minnesota Grad. and Prof. Programs
- Unesco Inc.
- Winkelman Building Corporation