Six school districts and 15 organizations and individuals have joined the Voice for Greater Minnesota Education to help advocate for students across rural Minnesota. This brings the total number of new MREA members to 21 for the 2017-18 membership year.
MREA now serves 224 school districts in Greater Minnesota and represents more than 240,000 K-12 students. View interactive map of school district members.
Join us in welcoming our new members:
New School Districts
- Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City Public Schools
- Cleveland Public Schools
- Dawson-Boyd Public Schools
- Hayfield Community Schools
- LaCrescent – Hokah Public School
- Sauk Centre Public Schools
New Associates & Individuals
- AgCentric – MN State Center of Agriculture Excellence, North
- Bridges Career Academies & Workplace Connection
- Education Minnesota
- Hillyard, Inc.
- MN Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools (MNIB)
- MN Board of School Administrators
- Nexus Solutions LLC
- North Central Bus & Equipment
- Pemberton Law
- Perpich Center for Arts Education
- PFM Financial Advisors LLC
- Robert J. Wedl
- Rum River SPED Coop
- Teachers On Call
Learn more and view our full list of members here.
Contact the MREA Office for more information on joining MREA.