Nine school districts and 21 businesses and organizations have joined the Voice for Greater Minnesota Education to help advocate for students across rural Minnesota. This brings the total number of new MREA members to 30 for the 2016-17 membership year.
MREA now serves 220 (63 percent) school districts representing more than 234,000 K-12 students in Greater Minnesota.
Join us in welcoming our new members:
NEW SCHOOL DISTRICT MEMBERS
- Cannon Falls Public Schools
- Lanesboro Public Schools
- Long Prairie-Grey Eagle Schools
- Madelia Public Schools
- Milaca Public Schools
- Mora Public Schools
- Swanville Public Schools
- Upsala Public Schools
- Watertown-Mayer Public Schools
NEW ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
- (ARI) Architectural Resources Inc.
- Bethel University
- Booth Law Group LLC
- Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement U of M (CAREI)
- Ehlers Inc.
- I+S Group
- Kodet Architectural Group, Ltd.
- LHB Corporation
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- National Insurance Services
- Northwest Evaluation Association
- Northwest Regional Interdistrict Council SPED Coop
- PFM Asset Management/MSDLAF+
- Pine to Prairie Cooperative
- RA Morton & Associates
- Southern Minnesota Education Consortium
- Springsted Inc.
- Unesco Inc.
- Winkelman Building Corporation