Register through Saturday, Aug. 1 to receive the Early Bird savings on your 2015 MREA Annual Conference registration fee. Teams of 3 people from the same member organization can attend Great Beginnings: When Learning Starts Early, Inspires, & Applies for only $495 per team – a member savings of $150.
Every year, MREA receives high marks on its annual conference from attendees. The conference provides opportunities to network and receive quality professional development, bringing together teachers, administrators and school board members in Greater Minnesota from Nov. 15-17 at Cragun’s Resort on the Lake in Brainerd.
Get the Details
Some features of the 2015 MREA Annual Conference include:
- Over 30 General Session and Breakouts centered Around 6 Timely Themes
- Legislative Panel & Reception
- Gallery Walk Featuring Best Practices in Greater Minnesota Education
- Mind Storm and Networking
The 2015 Annual Conference focuses on Great Beginnings: When Learning Starts Early, Inspires, & Applies. View the Conference Schedule.
- Early-bird registration (through August 1) starts at only $495 total for a team of 3 people for the entire conference.
- Team registration for 3 people is $645 after August 1.
- Members can register multiple teams of 3 people each to save on registration.
- 1-2 additional people can join a team and register for $175 per person.
- Individuals can attend the entire conference for $275 or Monday only for $225.
- These rates are valid for MREA members only. Non-members can register at different rates.
- Visit the conference website for details.
Thanks to Kraus-Anderson Construction Company and RW Baird & Company for supporting MREA’s conference.