The 2015 Annual Conference focuses on Great Beginnings: When Learning Starts Early, Inspires, & Applies with an excellent line up of general sessions and breakouts designed for teachers, administrators and school board members.
Get the Details
Some features of the 2015 MREA Annual Conference include:
- Over 30 General Session and Breakouts centered Around 6 Timely Themes
- Legislative Panel & Reception
- Gallery Walk Featuring Best Practices in Greater Minnesota Education
- Mind Storm and Networking
The MREA Annual Conference provides quality professional development, including re-licensure credits, and opportunities to network with teachers, administrators and school board members across Greater Minnesota. Every year, MREA receives high marks from attendees.
- Early-bird registration (through August 1) starts at only $495 total for a team of 3 people for the entire conference.
- Team registration for 3 people is $645 after August 1.
- Members can register multiple teams of 3 people each to save on registration.
- 1-2 additional people can join a team and register for $175 per person.
- Individuals can attend the entire conference for $275 or Monday only for $225.
- These rates are valid for MREA members only. Non-members can register at different rates.
- Visit the conference website for details.
This conference is presented with support from Kraus-Anderson Construction Company and RW Baird & Company.