MREA announced today that its Annual Conference will focus on Great Beginnings: When Learning Starts Early, Inspires and Applies. The 2015 keynote address will focus on early learning and the conference will provide breakout sessions on a variety of timely topics from early childhood education to college and career readiness.
MREA members identified early learning as one of the top legislative priorities for 2015 and there is great interest by elected leaders to further funding Early Learning in the 2015 legislative session. Check out MREA’s Report on Early Learning.
The MREA Annual Conference brings together more than 250 rural education leaders and advocates to connect practices, resources, policies, and research in delivering high-quality learning for our children.
Save the Date
2015 MREA Annual Conference
November 15-17, 2015
Cragun’s Resort, Brainerd, MN
What’s waiting for you this year?
- Over 30 breakout sessions, exploring trends, practices and innovative thinking on aspects of early learning, school readiness, and more.
- A timely conference keynote on the foundations of early learning programs that provide future success in school and life
- Ample opportunities to connect and network with friends, peers and experts from across the state
- Presentation of the 2015 Profiles of Excellence Awards
- Legislative updates on how political realities will impact education in Greater Minnesota
- Gallery Walk vendor fair featuring 25 resource partners ready to showcase best practices
- Prize drawings for your school or organization
Registration begins this summer. MREA members who register teams by August 1 will stack up savings with the Early Bird rate of $495 per team.