MREA is now accepting presentation proposals for breakout sessions at its 2015 Annual Conference, Great Beginnings: When Learning Starts Early, Inspires and Applies.
Think about the following when brainstorming presentation ideas from your district or organization:
Best Programs and Practices
- What’s new and popular?
- What has helped educators and staff be more effective at their jobs?
- What has been refined over the years with inspiring outcomes?
- How can this program be packaged and shared in a breakout session at MREA’s 2015 Annual Conference?
Staff Who Are Leaders
- Who is knowledgeable and effective in a specific area?
- Who is the “go-to person” for questions on a specific topic?
- Who has developed a more effective or efficient method to achieve an outcome?
- How can this information be shared with other rural educators and staff in a breakout session at MREA’s 2015 Annual Conference?
The deadline to submit a breakout session proposal is 5 pm Wednesday, June 3. Anyone can submit a proposal to present. Learn more about submitting a proposal.
The Annual Conference is Sunday-Tuesday, November 15-17, at Cragun’s Resort near Brainerd. Call the MREA Office with questions at (320) 762-6574.