Exit Ramp to Testify Table
See what to expect.
In this video, we take you from the exit ramp to the testifying table at the Minnesota State Capitol Complex so you can prepare.
How to Testify
Share your story.
In this video, we share what you need to know when creating your remarks to testify at the Capitol on an education issue that matters to you.
- Start by introducing yourself, including your name, role and organization.
- Write out your testimony ahead of time.
- Keep your comments short (“2-minute drill”).
- Focus on one key message you want to leave legislators with.
- Share your story on the specific impacts of the legislation.