MREA’s 2016 Annual Conference “Making Teaching Matter” is just three weeks away. This week is the last chance to register before procrastinator rates kick in November 1 and registrants pay a late fee when registering.
TOP REASONS TO REGISTER
- Be part of MREA’s signature annual gathering of 350 education professionals to share knowledge, gather resources, and network.
- Choose from more than 35 breakout sessions on re-imagining the profession, professional development and support, student success & current challenges, and recruitment, recognition, and retention.
- Be wowed by the opening keynote presentation from Sarah Brown Wessling, 2010 National Teacher of the Year.
- Be inspired by the recipients of our Profiles of Excellence awards and our inaugural Educators of Excellence awards.
- Learn from PBS Digital Innovator Kayla Delzer at the conference closing session.
- Mix and mingle with nearly 50 members at their exhibits highlighting education and educator programs, services, and products.
2016 MREA Annual Conference
November 13-15, 2016
Learn more and register today.
SPECIAL THANKS TO ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Thanks to these MREA members for their extra support that helps make possible the conference.
- Foster, Jacobs & Johnson
- RW Baird & Company
- Hiller Flooring
- InGensa, Inc.
- I+S Group
- Johnson Controls