Key Practices & Ideas
- Use a short video from the principal explaining the plan and expectations.
- Outline time spent per day.
- Clearly identify technology to be used by grade range and when lessons will be posted.
- Provide a schedule for physical learning packets.
- Link to Internet resources and offer to help get connected.
Examples of Distance Learning Plans in Greater Minnesota:
East Grand Forks Public Schools
Eden Valley-Watkins Public Schools
Hills-Beaver Creek Public Schools
Zumbrota-Mazeppa Public Schools
Share your plan and tell us about your best practices at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay apprised of resources and news on COVID-19 for schools at: MREAvoice.org/covid19
Center for Disease Control & Prevention
Minnesota Department of Health
- General Information & Updates
- Guidance for Schools
- COVID-19 Hotline: 651-201-3920
National Association of School Psychologists