November 12 – 14, 2023
Cragun’s Resort on Gull Lake | Brainerd, Minnesota
Join us as we celebrate the strength and impact of Greater Minnesota education and share practices and programs. MREA’s Greater Education Summit is the only conference in the state that brings together educators, administrators, school board members and other advocates across Greater Minnesota for quality professional development, networking, and career recognition.
Register for three days of inspiring educator recognition, timely and relevant professional development, and networking with education peers from throughout Greater Minnesota.
“I had great conversations with a variety of professionals—superintendents, principals, teachers, school board members. I LOVE the professional energy in celebrating and learning from success!”
Full Summit Highlights
- Kick-off Celebration & Awards Banquet honoring educators and the innovation we’re seeing in Greater Minnesota schools. Join us in person or via the livestream on November 12.
- Keynote Speakers to help you celebrate rural vitality and explore your role in creating a welcoming work environment.
- 35+ Breakout Sessions on a variety of relevant topics for teachers, school administrators and school board members.
- Summit Showcase vendor exhibits of best practices for schools today.
- Networking with education professionals next door and across the state
- All meals are included Sunday Awards Banquet through Tuesday breakfast
- Northern Minnesota location that is restful, yet invigorating
Early Bird Savings Through August 15
MREA Members who register through August 15 will save 10 percent off admission rates. No refunds will be given for cancellation of Early Bird registrations.
Add Summit Showcase to Show & Share
MREA Members who register for the Full Summit can host an information booth at the Showcase for no additional charge. Check the “Showcase” box when registering. Member registration for the Showcase Only (no full Summit registration) opens August 16.
- All admission fees are per attendee, and each attendee must be registered.
- Team admission requires at least 3 non-discounted Summit registrations for employees/Board from the same MREA member organization.
- All guests accompanying attendees must reserve and pay for meals consumed at Cragun’s. Guest dining reservations open in October.
- Registration closes October 23.