Educators from all backgrounds are invited to share their strategies and successes in breakout sessions at MREA’s 2016 Annual Conference: Making Teaching Matter. Presentation proposals are due Friday, May 27.
MREA is looking for best practices, solutions, and research that can be presented in more than 30 breakout sessions from 50 to 75-minutes each. Presenters will have the opportunity to positively impact more than 300 rural education leaders from across Greater Minnesota who will gather for the conference Nov. 13-15 at Cragun’s Resort near Brainerd.
Topics to Address Teaching Profession
MREA is interested in proposals that address these aspects of the teaching profession:
- Reimagining the teaching profession and education today
- Personalized support and development for teachers at all career stages
- Effective mentoring
- Recognizing and rewarding talent
- Tacher recruitment and retention strategies
- Teacher preparation, licensure and alternative certification programs
- Characteristics of effective school teams
- Managing stress and cultivating resiliency
- Beyond professional learning communities and personal learning networks
Proposals are due Friday, May 27 by midnight. Learn more.
- Call for Presenters Download brochure
- Interested in Presenting? Submit Online Proposal