Grants Available to High Schools for Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Expanding Minnesota High School Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Grant – FY22
To support this initiative, a new grant is now available to help establish CNA training programs at Minnesota high schools in any school district that doesn’t already have a CNA program. The initiative funds will cover approved equipment, supplies, and curriculum costs to establish the new classrooms.
- Due Date: February 22, 2022 at 4 P.M. Central Standard Time
- Total amount available: $150.000.00
- Maximum grant amount: $15,000.00
- Minimum grant amount: $5,000.00
- Submit all required material to email@example.com
Completed applications due: February 22, 2022 at 4:00 P.M. Central Standard Time
Anticipated date of grantee announcement: Mid-March
Required Grant Documentation
All documentation below is required for a complete grant. A complete application submission will included Application and Assurances, Application Narrative and Excel Budget, along with any other documentation that is requested in the Instruction Document.
- This document contains all the information you will need to complete this grant application, including our criteria for the grant, how to apply, and the selection process.
Application Narrative and Assurances
- This is the official cover sheet and application narrative. Please download and complete all fields and the narrative portions of the application. All completed applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22, 2022 by 4:00 p.m. We will not consider late applications.
- You must complete the budget document and submit it to us in an Excel format.
For more information on this grant, visit the Minnesota Department of Education website.